Seiko Prospex Diver Sumo Green Men's Stainless Steel SPB103J1
"Affectionately named ‘Sumo’ by Seiko fans - because of its size and shape and the 12 o’clock marker – it’s a substantially strong-looking timepiece.
Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards."
Model Specification: SPB103J1
- A stainless steel case and bracelet. The case measures at 45 mm in diameter. A three-fold clasp with secure lock and an extender fastens the bracelet.
- A sapphire crystal protects the green dial. The green bezel is unidirectional.
- The large hands and hour-markers are luminescent.
- Water-resistant to 200 meters or 20 bars.
- Features on the model include a screw-down crown, a date display and a stop-seconds hand function.
- Movement type - Automatic. The watch is accurate up to +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Caliber - 6R35