Casio Vintage Databank Watch #CA506G-9AVT
Since Casio's invention of the first electric calculator in 1957, the company has been a forerunner in digital communication and advanced technology. Amongst Casio's most notable achievements is the first shock-proof watch. The Casio G-Shock premiered in 1983, designed by a Casio engineer named Kikuo Ibe who strove to "create a watch that never breaks." And it never did break, thus the G-Shock is a staple of the sports watch genre.
- 8-Digit Calculator (Constants for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division )
- Water Resistant, Dual Time, Daily Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal, Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2079)
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month, Battery CR2016
- Approx. battery life: 5 years, Module 437, Size of case/total weight: 42.0 x 33.0 x 7.0mm / 29g